Blue Asia Limited was established in 2002 and offers a range of related services across the globe. Blue is well placed to help our clients and partners drive their business forward. Whether our client is a large multinational headquartered in Asia, or an SME just starting out in the region, Blue is well respected and has a strong reputation in the market place for delivering cost effective results, time after time.
Blue is also part of one of Europe’s fastest growing recruitment agencies with a network of new offices being launched across Asia Pacific serving many large blue chip clients within the Telecommunications, IT Vendor and Banking sectors throughout the region. The Blue group was also awarded with the honor of being the 22nd fastest-growing recruitment company in Recruiter Magazine’s 'Fast 50' for 2009.
AX Technical Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836245
Our client is leading manufacturer of building material with more than 10+ offices globally. Currently they are looking for an AX Technical Manager to lead an on-going rollout and other planned implementation in following 4 years as well as integrations to current system including data warehouse, BI, barcode scanning, banking and etc.
- Overall technical design, development and troubleshooting of the Dynamics AX platform with related 3rd party tools
- Architecture, design and development of the Data Warehouse and BI tools to a highly advanced level using MS-SQL SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, and frontend analytics tools
- Technology upgrade and special projects such as archiving solutions, migration to new tools
- SQL Database Administration, Performance tuning and continuous implementation of Enterprise features and functions to upscale the platform
- Change and release management.
- Working with Application teams and external partners on designing and testing AX and integrated systems
- Highly experienced Dynamics AX professional with extensive knowledge about the AX application and system integrations in a large multi-site ERP environment using all core modules.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Warehouse, Dimensional Modelling and BI technology, design and implementation using MS-SQL platform. Knowledge of at least one of the analytics software such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau or similar leading tools is essential.
- Overall end-to-end data warehousing architecture, from tools to middleware to data quality to orchestration software
- An understanding of client/server, Web-based, and server-side computing architectures
- A firm understanding of database optimization concepts for tuning data access queries
- Skills in investigating and identifying data sources
- Deep experience with developing Dynamics AX modifications and integrations in a controlled environment with high requirements for documentation, processes and stability.
- Experience with .NET, BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, and deep skills in MS-SQL is a must.
- Experience with AX 2012 R3 is a minimum requirement. Experience of AX 7 and cloud implementations would be a major advantage as the company plans to migrate to AX 7 in the future.
- Must be good at organising own work, following processes and documenting. Clear in communication and reporting and fluent in English writing and speaking. Must be able to conduct conferences onsite and online with business users to negotiate requirements, conduct training and support testing. Mandarin speaking is also a plus.
- Travel can be required at a level of a couple of days per month.
If you are interested in the role, feel free to apply online. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.