jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914600
Employer Ref. 3751630/001
- Building a Business Analyst team
- Multiple Openings:
1. Enterprise Collaboration/ Change Management/ HCM/ Social or Community Engagement Applications
2. Financial systems implementation/ forecasting systems
3. Supply chain/ sourcing/ e-procurement planning/ supplier portal
4. PMO management and IT process/ standards/ policies/ governance/ compliance
- Need Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst Managers
Our client is a multinational private company which invest a lot in the IT team. They always hope to provide the best to the users and enhance business partners' experience in order to maintain a long-term relationship.
- Identify business process improvement and system enhancement project opportunities which bring value to the business through leaner, more efficient, and higher quality work processes
- Communicate effectively with business users to understand, capture, and document requirements (e.g. user characteristics, operation flow, system features, functional specifications and etc.); and suggests solutions to business owners from the requirements perspective
- Communicate effectively with software development teams to ensure adequate understanding of business requirements, and follow up during and after the software development cycle to ensure applications developed are able to meet the business requirements
- Monitor the implementation and sustainability of process and system changes
- University graduate in business or IT disciplines, e.g. Supply Chain/Purchasing/Operation Management/Business Management/Information System/Computer Science discipline
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years of solid experience in system implementation/ system Business Analyst such as HCM, supply chain, financial system, enterprise social application, change management etc.
- Preferably with exposure in business process re-engineering
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written in English and Chinese is required
- Willing to travel occasionally
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This role will report to the Regional IT Director directly and the change/ transformation projects will be the big part of this role. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle J Ma on +852 2258 3539
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk