jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914892
As part of AfterShip you will
- Build the best e-Commerce shipping application for online retailers.
- Work on new features of AfterShip web application and maintain API.
- Develop integration with shipping carriers, shopping carts and marketplaces (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Magento).
- Apply the latest / best fit technology on your daily work
- Work as Agile SCRUM software development methodology
What we are looking for
- Love coding and technology
- University degree in computer science or software engineering
- Comfortable working and building RESTful APIs
- 2-4+ years of experience working in software companies or startups
Our Technology Stack
New to you? It works as long as you can pick up a language quickly.
- Amazon AWS
- CSS (LESS)
- We are problem-solvers. Every day presents a new challenge - we keep asking why to find the root problem and explore new solutions.
- We are life-long learners. From our code to our personal growth we make constant incremental improvement.
- We are decision makers. We don’t simply give out 10 options for supervisors to decide. We find the best solution and execute from end to end.
Why join AfterShip?
- We are profit making and have over 100,000 users worldwide.
- Our product is used by top online retailers and marketplaces like Etsy, Wish, Groupon and more!
- We’ve raised US$1M from IDG (series A) in 2014.
- Multicultural team of 35+ people from over 10 nationalities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AfterShip Ltd.
About AfterShip Ltd.