East Ocean Gourmet Group Limited
East Ocean Gourmet Group (EOGG) is an F&B enterprise celebrating its 33rd anniversary in 2015. A member of Stan Group of Companies, since March 2014, EOGG has been operating under new management that is tasked to embark on various reforms to revitalize and diversify its business with a view to transforming a traditional Cantonese restaurant chain into a leading F&B hub in Hong Kong. EOGG now invites high calibre candidates to join its management team.
Banquet Manager (Ref.:JDEO - BM20160907)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004821776
- Report to Senior Operation Manager and will manage all aspects of banquet
- Responsible for enhancing dining experience of our guests and members
- Liaising with other sections of operation team to ensure high quality service
- Direct and supervise banquet service staff from opening to closing procedures
- Assist with regular checks prior to events to ensure performance consistency and compliance with standards and guests’ requirements
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by implementing productivity, quality customer-service and resolving problems
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by enforcing sanitation standards and procedures
- Minimum 5 years banquet service experience
- Sound knowledge of Chinese Cuisines, wines and cocktails
- Strong leading and coordination skills, especially in regards to deadlines
- Excellent skills on communication, presentation and interpersonal relationship
- A friendly, outgoing personality and a high standard of personal presentation
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to the Human Resources Manager, East Ocean‧Victoria City Restaurant (HK Group), 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon., H.K. or by clicking "Apply Now" button below.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.