The Peninsula Hong Kong
At The Peninsula Hong Kong, we pride ourselves on a thriving culture where innovation, creativity and passion are cornerstones to our success. With the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any luxury hotel in Hong Kong, one of the lowest staff turnover rates and some of the longest-serving employees of any hotel in the city, our staff members contribute to the success of the organisation as a whole.
As a caring employer, we foster a sense of team work, service and dedication that goes the extra mile. Join us, and you will experience a harmonious professional environment where attractive remuneration, recognition and generous benefits form part of a caring culture. We also offer our employees a wide range of training and development programmes to provide opportunities for career progression.
If you possess a positive attitude, an inherent belief in delivering the finest service, and a desire to espouse the best, we would like to hear from you.
Bartender (ref. JB/0117/03)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991988
Employer Ref. JB/0117/03
- Prepares beverage and serves the guests at assigned bar outlet and bar counter.
- Performs pre-opening set-ups
- Ensures that all beverage service is provided in an efficient and pleasant manner in order to guarantee that our guests enjoy the most pleasant overall experience.
- Follows all standards of service including hygiene, safety and service of beverages to guests.
- Holder of certificate / diploma in Hotel and Catering Operations or related discipline
- Minimum one year of related experience
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Thorough knowledge in mixing drinks and relevant terminology
- Knowledge of wine and tasting experience
- Ability to create new cocktails with the use of new products
- Familiars with customer service expectations in five-star hotel operations
- Basic knowledge of the hotel’s food & beverage service standards
- Outgoing, confident and dynamic personality with a positive mind set
- Driven and self-motivated
What’s in it for you?
In return to your hard-work, dedication and professionalism, we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with discretionary bonus
- Annual leave and statutory leave
- 5 days of work a week
- Option of MPF or ORSO scheme
- Life and Medical insurance
- Opportunity for internal transfer
- Wide range of training and development programmes
Please quote the above job reference number and send your full resume with present and expected salary to
Director of Human Resources
The Peninsula Hong Kong
Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2696 6800 Fax: 2696 6810 by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within three months.