About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”. HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,200 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,900 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
"Become our Next CTO" - Graduate Technical Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992469
Employer Ref. JB-GTT-NT-110117
Want to kick start an Awesome Career & ready to shine as a sparkling star in the Telecommunications industry?
HKBN now offers a platform for you to WOW your future and WOW Our Hong Kong!
"Become our Next CTO" - Graduate Technical Trainee (GTT) is a 24-month structured development Program that allow elite talents to build both technical & professional competences and become Technical Leaders in a fast track.
What can you experience being a GTT at HKBN?
- Job rotation within IT Department and Network Department
- One on One Management Coaching by our CTO
- Practical experience in Network Planning, Development, System Support and other enormous exposure
- Opportunities to drive HKBN’s organizational sustainability and market growth
- A functional specialist role in 2-year time
- Professional Accreditation
- Excellent Life-work Priority
Check out what we expect and reach us if you are confident to take the role:
- Degree holder or above in Engineering / Computer Science / Telecommunication is an advantage.
- We open to graduates in other disciplines too if you are tech savvy with good interest in emerging technologies or have sound capstone projects which can show you possess high level of programming, scripting or mathematical modelling skills
- Postgraduates with 1-2 years working experience with passion working in telecommunication sector are welcome
- Proven track records that can demonstrate your leading potentials and entrepreneurial mindset
- Question traditional ways of doing things, actively seeks opportunities to implement change initiatives and can see opportunities with synergy
- Good business sense and can be counted on in driving significant projects
- Holder of professional certification in CCNA, PMP, CISSP Certified Java Programmer is a definite advantage
We offer a starting salary at HKD$28,000 and exposure for elite Talents to unleash their potentials.
If you are dare to take this challenge, please send your CV together with transcript to gttrecruit @ hkbn.net, highlighting your achievements mentioning above and be ready to be the future CTO at HKBN!
To explore more about the program, check out our company website http://www.hkbn.net/new/en/careers.shtml or WhatsApp our Recruiter at 9666 3736. We also look forward to seeing you in the following upcoming events!
CUHK Career Fair 19 January 2017 (Thurs) Booth No 19
CUHK Recruitment Talk 19 January 2017 (Thurs) 2:15pm - 2:45pm (LT2, Yasumoto International Academic Park)
HKBU Recruitment Talk 24 January 2017 (Tue) 4:30pm - 6:00 (i-Café Activity Room)
HKU Career Fair 25 January 2017 (Wed) Booth No 2
HKU Recruitment Talk 25 January 2017 (Wed) 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm (MB121, G/F, Main Building)
HKUST Recruitment Talk 6 February 2017 (Mon) 4:30pm - 5:30pm
(Career Center Function Room, Room 4005)
Poly Uni Recruitment Talk 9 February 2017 (Thurs) 12:30pm - 2:15pm
EduHK Recruitment Talk 13 February 2017 (Mon) 12:30pm - 2:30pm
City Uni Recruitment Talk 14 February 2017 (Tue) 3:15pm - 4:45pm