Betting Systems Implementation Analyst / Officer
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914900
Employer Ref. C&M-F-10090005-BSIA-S
The Betting Systems Implementation Section of our Betting Services and Systems Department provides user requirements, testing and systems implementation support across all Betting channels and functions in the Club. The job holder is required to plan, prepare and conduct User Acceptance Test on dedicated systems, and provide follow-up support. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual to join our team.
- interpret user requirements and comprehend system documentation on new business features and enhancements
- participate in workshops with project team, IT and business users for testing planning
- define test strategy and objectives, and develop appropriate test cases
- conduct user acceptance testing to validate the enhancements are incorporated according to user requirement and fit for user/ business operations, and prepare test reports
- provide consultancy and guidance to business users on needed basis
You should have
- tertiary education, preferably in computer science or engineering field
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking, customer services, mobile or quality assurance field
- strong analytical, communication,documentation and problem solving skills with mature business acumen
- a proactive and customer oriented approach as well as enthusiasm and curiosity for the Club’s horse racing, football and lottery business
- effective interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team
A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.