KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998099
Employer Ref. 119511BR
The Regional Delivery Centre (RDC) employs a cost-effective and efficient approach for the delivery of key global technology services to regional member firms. The RDC departments work directly with member firms within the region to deliver, implement, adopt and support technologies used by our businesses and member firms.
KPMG ASPAC Regional Application Support (RAS) provides day-to-day delivery of functional and technical support for regionally relevant applications such as the Integrated Business System (IBS), along with managing the Service Management function of the KPMG RDC.
The RAS Business Warehouse Reporting Business Application Support will mainly be responsible for supporting the daily service desk for regional applications in the BW reporting areas.
- Work as an active ASPAC RAS team member to support KPMG member firms in the region with using IBS – an SAP-based integrated information system
- Design, develop, test and deploy visual interactive reporting tools and dashboards in Microsoft Technologies
- Ensure that the production support for the deliverables complies with agreed service levels
- Assist team members in maintaining and enhancing ongoing projects
- Adhere to team standards for processes and documentation
- Degree holder, preferably in Information Technology or a similar discipline
- Strong T-SQL coding experience (2 Years +)
- Experience in developing & supporting a production strength ETL tool such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience of reporting development tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2016
- Experience of visualisations tools, such as Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization
- Knowledge of SAP BW will definitely be an advantage
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English; proficiency in other languages may be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident about working with different levels in the organisation
- Capable of working independently and under pressure
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.