Euromoney Institutional Investor (Jersey) Limited
Euromoney Institutional Investor (Jersey) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (EII), and operates out of Hong Kong. EII is a leading international business to business publisher, a FTSE 250 company with turnover of over £360m. It also runs conferences, seminars and training courses and is a provider of electronic business information through its capital markets databases and emerging markets information service.
Bilingual Japanese-English Marketing Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836213
Institutional Investor is a leading international business to business publisher, focused primarily on international finance. It publishes magazines, newsletters and journals as well as research, directories, books and maps. It also runs conferences, seminars and training courses and is a provider of electronic business information through its capital market databases and emerging markets information service.
Institutional Investor Forums offer the best-known and the most highly respected professional programs for senior executives in the world today. The company has been organizing meetings for more than 40 years and each year manages more than 90 events in countries around the globe.
Job Period: 2.5 months with possible extension based on performance
- Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (including 1 hour lunch)
- Lead generation - calling databases of existing clients and prospects inviting them to upcoming events (requires significant call volume)
- Database management – entering updates into Excel and Salesforce
- Data acquisition - researching new companies and obtaining relevant contact details through phone calls and internet research
- Translation - English to Japanese, Japanese to English
a. Spoken - regular and frequent calling in both languages
b. Written - emails, invitations, etc
c. Native/Fluent written and spoken Japanese
d. Fluent English
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Job will involve lots of time on the phone with Japanese delegates. Person must be comfortable and confident on the phones
- Ability to coordinate with multiple tasks, attention to detail and service mind oriented
- Professional, team player and eager to learn new skills
- Past experience working with events and delegate registration
- Past experience in financial services valuable
- Past experience in marketing or sales valuable
- Other languages an asset (ie. Korean, Mandarin)
Please send your Covering Letter and CV with your expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.