jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781741
Employer Ref. HK115897
- Fast growing international business
- Large team to manage
- Excellent career path
Our client is a very large international Financial and Professional Services business with worldwide operations. With their headquarters located in Hong Kong and an exceptionally fast growth for the past 2 years (multiple M&A), they are looking to hire a very high calibre Billing & Credit Control Manager to lead the entire team in their Shared Services Centre in Hong Kong to support their growth.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the AR / Billing & Credit Control team
- Drive efficiency improvements for the end to end processes
- Responsible to ensure all revenue items are booked accurately
- Work with other teams to ensure smooth month end closing
- Communicate with key internal stakeholders to manage process improvements
- Perform adhoc projects as required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject with professional CPA qualification
- Minimum 8 years related experience in a Credit/Billing Control role. Prior experience managing end to end Accounts Receivables and managing projects
- Excellent management skills to lead a large team
- Experience in using SAP and ViewPoint systems
- Process improvement oriented mindset
- Ability to partner and manage key internal stakeholders
- Solid communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
To apply, click the "Apply" button or, alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK115897. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.