Billing Officer, 2 months, Contract to Perm, 20K
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837339
Employer Ref. FACSCTBO
- Contract to perm
- Multinational company
- Start immediately
The business of our client is providing networks and entertainment services, with over 30 years' history in global, they now have over 30,000 employees worldwide. They are now looking for a Billing Officer; this role is contract basis with high opportunity to convert to permanent.
About the role:
- Ensure on-time and accurate billing to customers
- Monitor and control the validity of the invoices
- Liaise with related parties regarding to billing issues
- Update weekly / monthly billing reports
- Assist in system implementation (e.g. UAT, Data Migration, etc.)
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in accounting or finance
- 2-3 years billing experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Strong MS office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Immediately / short notice candidate only
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click APPLY NOW below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.