Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate with excellent career development opportunities.
Billing Service Assistant (Ref: JDB /230916/CAS_BSA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778898
Employer Ref. JDB /230916/CAS_BSA
- Handle patient billing issues and ensure accuracy of all chargeable items when issuing invoice
- Liaise with insurance companies, medical professionals and customers to arrange direct billing service
- Post-secondary education or above
- At least 1 year relevant experience is preferred
- Proficiency in PC application, MS office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Self-motivated, well-organized, multi-tasking and detail-minded
- Required to perform shift duties
Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) Scheme, the Hospital may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
Interested candidates please download the Job Application Form on www.union.org (quote the "Ref No.") and send to: HR Department, Union Hospital, 18 Fu Kin Street, Tai Wai, Shatin, N.T. or by fax at 2697 5028 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied for the same position within half year need not re-apply.)
*Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only