Billing Specialist - International Law Firm (Up to 28K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916253
Employer Ref. 3756600/001
Our client is a reputable international law firm located in Central. They are now seeking for an experienced Billing Specialist to join their team.
A well-known international law firm is currently seeking for an experienced Billing Specialist to report to the Finance Manager handling solid billing background.
- Working closely with Partners and other departments on billing and collection issues
- Assist with all-rounded invoicing matters including reviewing and updating billing guides
- Report to the US headquarter on all billing and client services matters
- Prepare monthly management reports for senior management team
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of billing experience from the legal industry
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Proactive, detail-minded individual
- 5 days work week
- International working environment
- Regional exposure
- Attractive salary pacakge
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Tsang on +852 3602 2429
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk