Are you looking for career and growth opportunity?
TAISHIN INTERNATIONAL BANK Hong Kong branch was inaugurated on June 25, 2003. Its headquarter, Taishin International Bank was established in Taiwan since 1992 and it is also a subsidiary of Taishin Financial Holdings. Winning customers' recognition and society's trust has always been the goal of Taishin Financial Holdings.
As a leading financial institution, Taishin recognizes the foundation of success is to maintain consistent and steady growth together with our customers through innovative and excel services. At strategic level, based on the core values of “Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Collaboration", Taishin is committed to strengthen its competitiveness through recruiting and providing extensive training for top-tier financial professionals, which will allow Taishin extend into Asia Pacific region given the improvement on cross-strait relations.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919163
- Examining LC and Bills Documents
- Processing Bills transactions accurately and timely
- Assisting team head in handling bills transactions and activities
- F.7 or above
- 7-8 years' solid experience in both Import and Export BIlls processing including minimum over 3 years' Bills checking
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is preferable
Data from employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of selection. Applications not being contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Bank will retain the applications for a maximum of 12 months for future suitable openings.