Bo Le Leaders Limited
Bó Lè Associates is the largest executive search firm in Asia with a well-developed network of 14 wholly-owned local offices and 380+ staff in the region (Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur). We have 330+ experienced consultants and researchers, and 50+ support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication specialists. We have been ranked No. 1 in China and Indonesia, and also in the top three in Malaysia and the Philippines. Bó Lè Leaders is the wholly-owned subsidiary of RGF, the world’s fifth largest and Japan’s largest HR service provider.
Our top 10 clients are all Fortune 100 companies. Bó Lè Leaders has been recognized as a leader and top provider of quality services. We were globally voted as one of the “Top 10 Executive Search Firm in 2012” in a survey conducted by TopExecutiveSearchFirms.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.
Bills Chief in a Major Asian Bank
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922608
- Manage both import & export bills activities
- Supervise and provide training to the staff
- Ensure smooth operations of daily routine work
- Handle and solve problems of irregular items / transactions
- Ensure efficient and quality services to our customers
- Prepare and update Bills Operations Manual
- Perform tasks assigned by Deputy Operations Manager and Operations Manager
- Higher Diploma or above
- More than 15 years relevant banking experience in bills operation
- More than 5 years experience in a supervisory role
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
The bank offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please apply with FULL resume.