Allegis Global Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
Bills Clerk - Trade Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917122
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
Globally renowned, with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries, the bank is a blue-chip brand in Hong Kong. It has significant market share across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Mainstream business lines cover retail and commercial banking, private banking and wealth management, and corporate & institutional transactions. This 150 year old bank is here for good.
We now seek applications from entry level / fresh graduate candidates to join our client’s rapidly expanding Trade Services team as a Bills Clerk. The successful candidate will be engaged on a rolling 1-year contract basis.
The person’s core role will be to handle overdue and collection activities for Receivables Services ledger and portfolio monitoring.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor regularly on receivables portfolio payment due dates and irregularities
- Initiate seller/buyer calling for overdue accounts
- Update buyer calling activities and escalate to stakeholders
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly (as applicable) MIS reports in a timely manner
- Report overdue case to credit insurer in timely manner
- Report insurance claims and track up the claims process in timely manner
The Successful Candidate:
- University graduate is preferred
- Good knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proactive mindset and a team player
For more information please call Kara Weybury on (+852) 2282 5241 quoting Job Ref: 34247 or alternatively, apply online below.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
If you have the passion, then we have the opportunity for you.