BIM Engineer (MEP)
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919624
Our client is a leading Electrical and Mechanical Engineering contractor headquartered in Hong Kong and with a very strong presence in Macau and Mainland China. Our client is involved in many projects from rail, airports and pedestrian transport to lighting, renewable energy, waste and water. Success on recent tenders and market forecasts have vastly increased their current and future project portfolio. As such are seeking an experienced BIM Engineer (MEP) to join their business.
Main Duties and Job Responsibilities
As BIM Engineer (MEP) provide technical expertise as follows:
- BIM Modelling, Coordination, Design
- Work with wider BIM Team and project team
- Ensure design deliverable accuracy based on BIM Modelling standards.
- Collaborate and coordinate design-changes and model changes.
- Prepare model, content project updates for BIM Meetings.
- Prepare models for use with analysis tools to support the integration of analysis data within the models
- Model management administration and maintenance.
Expectations & Remuneration
- Attractive package & benefits offered
- Based in Hong Kong
- Stable working environment
- Degree in Management/Technology/Manufacturing, Construction Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience with Contractor
- MEP project experience
- E&M, Structures, Architectural experience a benefit
- 3D modelling
- Persuasive selling skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese
Please kindly contact Nicole Viney on +852 3651-6517 or send your CV to nicole.viney@ springasia.com. You can also click on the Apply Now button to submit your application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.