BIM Engineer (Building / BSE)
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919662
Our client is a leading contractor in Hong Kong, China & South East Asia with core business in Building & Construction, Engineering Design and Construction Service. They employ over 8,000 staff and have one of the strongest technical teams in Southeast Asia. They have an industry reputation for delivering high quality projects throughout China and Southeast Asia, as well as offering innovative solutions and services to their customers.
Main Duties and Job Responsibilities
As BIM Engineer provide technical expertise as follows:
- BIM Modelling, Coordination, Design
- Work with wider BIM Team, design professionals and BIM Manager.
- Ensure design deliverable accuracy based on BIM Modelling standards.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model changes.
- Prepare model, content project updates for BIM Meetings.
- Prepare models for use with analysis tools to support the integration of analysis data within the models
- Model management administration and maintenance.
- Work with clients during pre‐construction phase to build the 3D models, 2D Shop Drawings, As‐Built and Submittal drawings
Expectations & Remuneration
- Attractive package & benefits offered
- Based in Hong Kong
- Stable working environment
- Construction Design & Build Project variety
- Degree in Engineering, Building Services or equivalent.
- At least +2 years working experience with Contractor or Consultancy
- Large scale Design and Build project experience
- BSE, E&M, Structures, Building experience a benefit
- 3D modelling
- Persuasive selling skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English, Chinese not essential
Please kindly contact Nicole Viney on +852 3651-6517 or send your CV to nicole.viney@ springasia.com. You can also click on the Apply Now button to submit your application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.