RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Boutique Assistant / Senior / Supervisor (Luxury Brand - Highend Furniture)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995578
Our client a top Luxury high-end furniture brand is seeking for,
- Provide professional sales services and advices to customers
- Achieve both personal and store quota
- Establish long term relationship with clients
Senior / Supervisor
- Lead / Guide a team to promote and service clients to increase awareness of company’s brand portfolio and expand customers base
- Achieve individual quarterly sales and drive the team to achieve and exceed their individual and group sales targets.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by fulfilling clients' briefs and responding to enquiries and quotation requests in a timely manner
- Be resourceful in keeping up to date with industry news on leads, opportunities and competition
- To constantly train the team to be equipped with the latest product information and industry news.
- 3 years of relevant experience in Luxury Retail - Furniture
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Possess sound product and technical knowledge of Luxury furniture
- Confident and comfortable in making presentations to the professional audience
- Pleasant personality with an appreciation of the work ethos required in the high end design and/or furniture industry
- Strong customer service skills and sales techniques
- Independent and yet a team player who can lead and maintain a strong team spirit
Interested applicant, please email your resume in ms words format.
We regret that only short-listed candidate will be notified.