Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Boutique Manager (Ref. No.: 21054)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994658
Employer Ref. 21054
Our client is a top-tier luxury retailer. They are looking to recruit a highly dynamic and energetic Boutique Manager with a focus on achieving designated sales and operation target.
- To lead the team in the boutique to achieve sales targets.
- To analyse boutique performance and formulate in-store planning to exceed sales targets.
- To lead the team to well present brand and boutique image with excellent customer service standard.
- To acquire new customer database while maintaining a long term relationship with existing valued customers.
- To implement brand's service strategy.
- To handle all customer's enquiries and complaints.
- Stock Management / Products.
- Minimum 7 years of luxury retail sales and management experience.
- Excellent skills in communication, people management, staff motivation and change management.
- Excellent customer relation skills, experience in relating to high profile customers.
- Proactive, organized, multi - tasking, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Boutique Manager.