China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005110448
Employer Ref. WGC
- Achieve and exceed all sales and business targets on the agreed plan and design strategies for the implementation of branch selling and promotional activities.
- Strive to become market leader in the local environment through formulating and implementing strategies that help the branch edge over competition in the local market.
- Build and maintain a high quality team with synergy, and motivate staff towards exceeding individual as well as branch common goals and objectives.
- Ensure smooth branch operation and service. To achieve satisfactory audit rating & Channel Service Index through meeting all regulatory requirements, internal control guidelines and service standards.
- Uphold the image of the Bank in accordance with its image positioning in the market place and to ensure all service standards are met.
- Contribute to the bank’s success through proactively giving feedback, ideas and recommendations for improvement of service quality.
- Minimum 5 years branch banking experience, with management exposure is a plus.
- Secondary education or above, degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Possess IIQAS and other required qualifications under SFC for selling insurance and investment products.
- High market awareness with sound knowledge in retail banking business.
- Good interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Result-oriented with a strong will to achieve business success.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.