jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991948
Employer Ref. 3780100/001
Excellent opportunity to whoever looking for large exposure to accelerate your career. Golden chance to join a multi-national brand in for a customer relations role.
Our client is one of the world's leading tobacco companies, selling products to over 200 markets. They are now looking for a potential and presentable person to join the Consumer Engagement team.
- Initiate and execute Consumer Engagement campaigns and events
- Educate consumers and monitor market trends
- Maintain excellent relationships with business partners and agencies such as night entertainment outlets
- Collaborate with external vendors in programs design and activation tools to ensure execution excellence
- University graduate with a degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 2 years' Marketing or Sales experienc
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese, both spoken and written
The company is offering a great chance to be exposed to the industry of tobacco, as they are well developed international company with world known reputation, they would like to provide the right candidate with an excellent remuneration package to join their prestige team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anna Wong on +852 3602 2447.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk