Brand Communication Manager (Candidate with Agency background is highly preferred)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992969
Employer Ref. 221-110120162-ET
- Expert on his/her area in all aspects (market and competitors’ knowledge, media scene, digital environment expertize with key focus on digital environment and social media).
- Project leadership in (TV and Digital) ADV development projects (from ADV Agency pitch to briefing, coordination of different stakeholders through production phases, up to material delivery and, local adaptations, etc).
- Support to Marketing Director in dealing with media agencies in the region.
- Social media management in key Countries of the Region (Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand)
- Project leadership in media PR activities (from development to execution and monitoring)
- Management of marketing budget within assigned guidelines.
- Support to Marketing Director in the preparation of (annual) Marketing Plan Dialogue
- Effective team work with International Marketing and Distributor Business marketing in headquarter throughout all communication – related activities
- 4-5 years experience in the communication domain – Advertising agency or PR Agency background is highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the digital communication environment, with specific regards to social media management (content + advertising)
- Strong project management skills
- Working attitude (key desired aspects): curios, talkative and keen on social sharing
- Thorough and reliable in delivering assigned tasks
- Passionate and good in problem solving
- Proactive in generating communication opportunities
- Effective in building positive working relationships
- Keen and open to multi-cultural contexts
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk