Catchon & Company Limited
If you do, you’ll know that you don’t have to sell your soul to be in the marketing business. That work/life balance does exist. And there is such a thing as job satisfaction.
Join CatchOn, a marketing communications and brand consultancy known for its work in hospitality, F & B, art and design. Our client portfolio is growing and we have exciting opening for Brand Communications Associate.
BRAND COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE (Five-day Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915136
Provide quality branding and communications consultancy. Have ability to drive the implementation of branding campaigns and special projects. Contribute to PR campaigns and new business development.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ working experience in project and client management in branding communications or PR field;
- University degree graduate in marketing, communications, or journalism;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Well rounded branding, marketing, PR and advertising knowledge;
- Analytical and strategic thinking capabilities;
- A team player;
- Good communication and negotiation skills, both internally and externally;
- Eager to use the role to expand company and individual horizons;
- Keen awareness of market, and opportunities for agency growth;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Strong computer and online literacy skills.
Criteria we’re looking for:
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Service Orientation
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coordinating with Others
- People Management
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Interested candidates should email us detailed resume including availability and expected salary. Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.catchonco.com for further information. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.