Richemont Asia Pacific Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837087
Employer Ref. HKRIC-00076020
- Provide ongoing support and analyse financial consequences of business decisions and participate in monitoring major investment plans in HK and Macau markets.
- Assist in regular budget reviews and provide support to brand department Heads in identifying performance gaps and opportunities for cost efficiency improvement.
- Coordinate overall financial controlling framework (budgeting, reporting and performance analysis) within your scope.
- Participate in the brands' budget and latest estimates preparation for HK and Macau markets, as well as actual cost control.
- Work closely with financial operation controlling team to ensure reporting accuracy and process compliance.
About Richemont Asia Pacific Limited
Richemont is an international luxury group owning well-known brands such as A. Lange & Sohne, Alfred Dunhill, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, Chloe, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Lancel, Montblanc, Ralph Lauren W&J, Roger Dubuis, Panerai, Piaget, Van Cleef & Arpels, and Vacheron Constantin. We invite top-quality candidates to apply for the following vacancy: