Our client is a global luxury group owning well-known brands. They are looking for energetic caliber to join their team.
- Responsible for the month-end brand reporting process, ensuring the accuracy of reporting
- Responsible for financial and operation controls, balanced with customer focus and aligned with Group Policies
- Resolve financial operational issues for brands such as managing everyday sales and production costs, and give advise for operational improvements
- Monitor responsible brands for all finance matters and make sure they are performing up to par
- Perform financial and business analysis and coordinate with Finance team
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in accounting/auditing
- Big 4 training with FP&A experience from sizable MNC is preferred
- Strong experience or knowledge of SAP
- Good planning and analyzing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Interested parties, if you meet the above requirements, please click "APPLY" below or call Alice Lee at +852 3468 7691 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.