Spiriant Asia Pacific Limited
SPIRIANT is a leading global provider of in-flight products, equipment and logistics aimed at optimizing an airline’s entire supply chain. With dedicated teams across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, SPIRIANT proudly employs staff from all regions and ethnicities. SPIRIANT is part of the LSG Group, the world’s largest provider of onboard services. In 2015, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.0 billion. For more information, visit www.spiriant.com.
Brand Development Coordinator (m/f)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921958
As Brand Development Coordinator you support the Brand Development team for the maintaining the brands portfolio. Besides your involvement is required in collecting and summarizing data and trends in your area of responsibility and to support coordinating the branded bag development process.
Your core responsibilities:
- Liaise with Brand Development & Design Team on branded bag development and update file on branded bag development
- Maintain the Brand’s Library - update all information in relation to brands (e.g. pictures of branded bags, status of brand development, replenish Cosmetics inventory, record brand’s proposal/airlines) and report monthly for the activities with the major brands
- Prepare trade fairs - Assist in the preparation & organization of exhibitions, register to the association, organize meeting agendas and update date brand contact list
- Perform market research to provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting and summarizing data and trends on cosmetic, fashion, luggage, bag and accessories market.
Required job qualifications for this position are:
- University/ college degree in Marketing or comparable
- Either internship(s) or first work experience required
- Experience in cosmetics and fashion is an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint and basic general computer knowledge & Internet skills
- Proficient with Photoshop on PC platform is an advantage
- Fluent in English writing & speaking
- Coordination and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Commitment, resilience and flexibility
- Intercultural Competence
Become a part of SPIRIANT and join us. If we have picked your interest, please submit your resume, certificates and salary expectations by clicking "APPLY NOW" for consideration and we look forward to speak to you soon.
Benefits: 5-day work,medical, life & dental insurance and bonus benefits.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)