With over 100 years of history, Jebsen Group enables some 200 of the world’s leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products and their brands to successfully market and distribute their products throughout the Greater China region.
Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands.Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
People aspire to develop an unrivalled career in a diversified business environment are now invited to join us in the following position:
Brand Executive (Ref.: C000)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916180
- Plan, organize and execute marketing programs for Blue Girl Beer and Sonderberg Beer.
- Liaise with channel sales teams, advertising agencies and other vendors to maximize brand impact within budget.
- Manage brand visibility projects such as display campaign, premium and merchandise orders to enhance brand exposure.
- Prepare marketing reports, presentations, market research, competitive analysis and campaign budgeting.
- To support other ad hoc projects, product launch and other marketing initiatives.
- University graduate, preferably in marketing or communications field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in brand marketing, event marketing, digital marketing or advertising.
- Experience in FMCG or alcoholic/beverage brands is preferred.
- Good written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Hands-on PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presentable, detail-minded with good judgment.
- Self-motivated and proactive with creative thinking.
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to our mailbox by clicking apply now below or by fax to (852) 2882 4159.