Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Brand Finance Assistant Manager - HK & Macau
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837242
Employer Ref. 91M0078638
Our client, a globally known luxury retail brand, is recruiting for a Brand Finance Controller / Assistant Finance Manager to join their HK & Macau Finance Team:
- Responsible for HK & Macau market, working alongside Regional Finance team to construct, manage and monitor the budget and forecast cycle
- Prepare the financial and management reports on regular basis
- Perform financial and business analysis for brand management to support business decisions
- Provide strategic analysis on business in order to make proposals or recommendations, to elaborate solutions and drive for brand improvement in terms of business objectives, financial performance and operational processes
- Control operation expenses and seek for areas of savings, efficiency and productivity.
- Participate proactively in the strategic planning and decision process of the brand
- Ensure procedures and internal controls are properly in place, to reinforce the company policy and guidelines through education to brand team
- Control the CAPEX investment, profitability analysis for the brand and its respective doors
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accountancy
- Over 7 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably in retail industry
- A broad experience in general accounting, tax and solid experience in financial planning and analysis
- Ability to perform financial analysis properly and accurately
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Winnie Wong via 2232 3487.