Eternal Optical & Perfumery (Far East) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831636
Employer Ref. HR319J/2016
- Define the best Go To Market strategy and explore future business opportunities in both HK and China market
- Formulate the brand and marketing strategies for the assigned brand portfolio
- Develop annual forecasting, A&P budgeting and execution of marketing as well as action plans to achieve the business goals and objectives
- Implement and monitor brand building exercise through advertising, promotion activities, event organization, loyalty programs and PR initiatives
- Build and grow excellent relationship with the Principals of brands, trade partners and cross functional parties within the organization
- Drive the implementation of new product launches, understanding regional marketing operation to ensure each promotion/campaign is delivered up to standard
- Carry out KPIs of market share delivery and sales for the region
- Control and maintain a healthy inventory level as well as to meet standard fulfillment rate to the regions
- To ensure achievement of top-line and bottom line budget. Negotiated with principals for investments, and ultimately the delivery of committed profit budgets at end of financial years
- Degree holder in Marketing and Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in brand building with at least 3 years' experience in management level (Cosmetic / Skin care / FMCG industry is preferred)
- China market experience is a plus
- Enthusiastic, independent, energetic, creative and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical mind and self-motivated
- Good team leadership skills and excellent presentation skills
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, both written and spoken
- Frequent travel is required
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit, birthday leave, marriage leave, free goods, staff purchase discount and competitive salary to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your full CV stating your availability, current and expected salary with quoting the job reference number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Eternal Optical & Perfumery (Far East) Limited
About Eternal Optical & Perfumery (Far East) Limited
Established in 1980 in Hong Kong, the Eternal Group has been adhering to be the best and professional Beauty and Eyewear Brand Management in Hong Kong and China. With its intuitive sense of business and groundbreaking business strategy, Eternal has flourished over the past 35 years into one of the best renowned international brand management companies in the Far East.
Centralizing on the management and marketing of international brands, Eternal is honored to enjoy an excellent reputation since its foundation. It instantaneously accelerated as a leading company in the industry. Its original business focus, perfume business, has been prospering steadily, at the same time, staying ahead in the industry. Eternal has become the strategic partner of almost 40 international perfume brands so far.
The Group's prudent management is endorsed by many international brands, including a long-standing relationship with more than 10 international cosmetic and skin care brands in the Far East area. As a resourceful corporation, Eternal has also build up a prominent marketing and sales network across Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
In addition, the Group's established optical business line has also experienced significant growth and currently represents about 20 international brands.
Eternal empowers over 4,500 teammates across Hong Kong and China for its operation involving effective and excellent brand management, sales, marketing and retail network. It has successfully expanded its business and sales network in China under its rapid economic development.
Welcome to visit our website http://www.eternal.hk/ for corporate information.