Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings' commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted "No. 1 Most Preferred Brand" in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836977
Employer Ref. 512871-673
- Build Mannings brand via the development and execution of ATL and BTL marketing and promotional campaigns
- Manage advertising agencies and production house to generate communication platform for Mannings and produce regular campaigns with print advertising, TV commercials and other promotion activities following marketing and promotional plan
- Liaise with social media platforms to formulate and implement strategies leveraging new digital capabilities to enhance Mannings's overall digital experience to deliver brand loyalty, business growth and digital engagement.
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years of solid marketing experience in the FMCG industry
- Background in the health & beauty sector will be an advantage
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical skill, well-planned and acute market sense
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website http://www.dairyfarmgroup.com/