jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918060
Employer Ref. 3765960/001
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well established FMCG Firm with excellent benefits and development opportunities.
Our client is one of the leading Tobacco companies in the industry with a wide portfolio of products. They are currently looking for a talented branding candidate to join their growing success.
- Identify brand opportunities and challenges for growth and development
- Formulate new product launch and marketing strategies
- Analyze business trends and consumer insights
- Monitor business results and campaigns effectiveness
- Oversee P&L and ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets
- Accountable for assigned pillars performance, A&P budget control and sales analysis
- University graduate with at least 6 years experience in FMCG industry
- FMCG experience is a must
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Strong command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytic and presentation skills
- Excellence in time management Independent and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent staff benefit
- Flexible working environment
- Generous remuneration packages
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Steven Leung on +852 3602 2434
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk