- US based FMCG company
- Big brand in 100+ countries
- Strong career development visibility
Our client is a leading global FMCG company in the snacks category and headquartered in the US. With a presence in more than 100 countries, it is a prestigious brand in its category and annual revenue of more than US$ 4 billion. It is easily the world leader in its category and the organisation thrives on transparency, passion and extremely flexible career development plans. They are looking for a Brand Manager to join the team for accelerating its development.
You will be responsible for driving brand marketing strategy and implementation in line with commercial objective, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and driving strategy to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Designing and driving marketing strategies including ATL & BTL promotion campaign, media promotion in Hong Kong
- Partnering with sales department to ensure BTL activations and focus on in-store initiatives and brand distinctiveness
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and ensure optimization of marketing tools & projects
- Analyzing competitor activities and come up with solutions to counter competitive challenges
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns (ATL and BTL) and implement learning from the same for current and future strategies.
You must hold a university degree and have 7 or more years of brand management or consumer marketing with FMCG. You must have a proven track record of developing high-impact brand campaigns and effective execution of the same across both ATL and BTL channels. A good knowledge of portfolio management, NPD, marketing mix are essentials for the success of your application along with a dynamic, resourceful and positive attitude. Fluent Cantonese and English are a must.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Anki Lau at +852 2919 6251 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK115725. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.