jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922699
Employer Ref. HK117008
- Ultra Prestige Brands
- Young and Bright Team
- Energetic & Fun Environment
Our client is a prestigious and premium Wines & Sprits MNC. With premium brands and operations all over the world it has built a great reputation among customers offering the finest products through its 10 ultra-premium brands. Its commitment to prestige and heritage products makes it a market leader across the world. With an extensive brands and product portfolio and to support the rapid growth in Hong Kong, the company is looking for a Brand Manager to lead the brand strategy.
You will be responsible for driving brand marketing strategy and implementation in line with commercial objective. As a Brand Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading brand projects to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Designing and driving marketing strategies including trade marketing and planning strategy for retail channel
- Partnering with the Sales team to ensure effective product promotions and market share growth
- Developing media strategy and launching multiple campaigns for different product lines to build further brand positioning
- Analysing the consumer insight and converting market data for category development
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and
- Monitoring trade marketing investments and initiatives execution for all channels
You must hold a university degree and have 7 or more years of brand management or consumer marketing with FMCG or F&B background. Experience with HoReCa channel or entertainment industry is an advantage. You are required to have strong track record of brand management experience. A good knowledge of prodcut marketing and marketing mix are essentials for the success of your application along with a dynamic, resourceful and positive attitude. Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117008. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.