Brand & Marketing Manager - US listed company/Famous Entertainment Brand
Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832294
Our client is a well known entertainment service brand and also a fortune 1000 companies with global presence
- Reporting to Head of marketing, the candidate has to oversee and manage the promotion planning including ATL and BTL marketing activities
- Plan and execute Marketing strategies and initiatives according to the company's strategic direction
- Formulate national advertising, store promotion, joint promotion, licensing plans, events and store visual merchandizing plans
- Control, maintain and review on the marketing projects to assure meeting business objectives, deadlines and working within budget
- Communicate and align with inter-departments, stores, external vendors and agencies to implement the marketing activities
- Liaise with strategic partners for joint promotion opportunities
- Conduct post program analysis, and works with Accounting Department to continually monitor and measure effectiveness of promotions
- Liaison with advertising agencies, media agency, premium agency and other 3rd party trade partners
- Lead special projects such as website development, CRM and should be savvy on media strategy and planning
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- At least 7 years relevant experience gained from creative agency, FMCG , consumer electronic clients will be advantageous
- Prior experience in social network, digital marketing, website development and CRM is advantageous
- Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point is a must
- Less experience candidates will be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager
For more information, please contact edward.chow(at)cogsagency.com; or call 3579-4440
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
About Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
We are Cogs.
With offices across Europe and Asia, we connect talent with global career opportunities.
We recognise that there’s more to someone’s story than a CV and that behind every successful company are talented people.
Our global client base is a mix of creative agencies, consulting firms, brands and tech companies. We help them find permanent, contract and freelance talent across the entire digital spectrum:
- Client Services
- Creative and Design
- Strategy, Planning and Analytics
- Project Management and Production
- User Experience
- Content and Community Management
Your story is our business.