ADP Pentagon Pets Ltd
We are a well-established company with 50 retails stores in pet industry in Hong Kong. We are seeking for high-caliber candidates to fill up the following vacancies:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991653
- Investigate business opportunities and conduct feasibility studies to maximize the potential of OEM/new brands in China.
- Responsible for project management and financial budget analysis.
- Plan for new product launch and identify the right channels to promote pet products.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness on all related programs.
- Liaise with overseas suppliers and maintain good relationships.
- A recognized degree or equivalent with at least 3 years product management experience in FMCG/pet industry;
- Solid brand building and project management experiences
- Experiences in OEM development & digital marketing are preferred but not a must
- Familiar with PRC FMCG market is an advantage
- A good team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Detail-minded, numeric sensitive and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Well-versed in MS applications including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Travel to Shenzhen PRC office is required & other cities in PRC, if necessary.
We offer competitive remuneration and career opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send email by clicking" Apply Now" or fax to2308-6399 for application enquiry.
(Personal data is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.)