Mapletree Greater China Property Management Limited
Mapletree Greater China Commercial Trust (“MGCCT”) is a Singapore real estate investment trust (“REIT”) which aims to invest, directly or indirectly, in a diversified portfolio of income-producing real estate in the Greater China region which is used primarily for commercial purposes (including real estate used predominantly for retail and/or offices), as well as real estate-related assets.
MGCCT is the first and only REIT that offers investors the opportunity to invest in best-in-class commercial properties situated in prime locations in both Hong Kong and Mainland China.
MGCCT’s investment mandate will include Hong Kong, first tier cities in China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen) and key second tier cities in China (Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xi’an).
Building Engineer / Assistant Engineer (HVAC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782207
- Assist in day-to-day operation & maintenance of HVAC and other building services installations
- Assist in managing A&A and fit-out works
- Monitor and coordinate works carried out by contractors
- Provide guidance, support and supervision to in-house technicians in customer service and routine maintenance & emergency repairs
- Assist in budget control
- Compile up-to-date tenancy and operation & maintenance records/drawings
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Services, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- Holder of Grade A Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker an advantage
- Minimum 5 years' experience in design, operation, maintenance or installation of Building Services Systems, particularly HVAC Systems
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Good PC skills on MS Word and Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Suitable candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Mapletree Greater China Property Management Limited shall not be responsible or liable to any recruitment firm or agency in connection with the receipt of any unsolicited information on any prospective candidate.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment purposes and will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.
Working Location: Festival Walk
Suite 308, Level 3, Festival Walk Tower, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon