Multinational HR Consultancy Limited
Our client is a well-established publishing and media company. It is now looking for high caliber candidate to support its ever expanding operations.
Building Maintenance Technician (FL)hr
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916932
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for routine and emergency maintenance of building services system
- Assistance in site supervision of maintenance work and office renovation work
- Coordination work with contractor and vender
- Procurement and stock control of material or spare parts
- Emergency call services including non-office hour
- Assistance in E&M maintenance work for other company own properties.
- Certificate or above in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years in Engineering Field
- Holder of Grade “A or B” Certificate of Registered Electrical Worker
- Computer skill i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Responsible, self-initiative and able to work independently
- Work in Taipo
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by click “Apply Now”. Please contact Carol Dung at Tel : 23990866 for enquiries.