Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space. We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community. We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
Building Services Coordinator (alternate Saturday) (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996348
- Responsible for monitoring and checking building services installations and ensuring that specifications, work procedures, work schedules and quality control of works are strictly followed
- Diploma / Higher Certificate in Building Services or equivalent with at least 8 years’ relevant on-site experience
- Previous experience with property developers will be a definite advantage
- Possessing effective interpersonal skills
- Initiative, systematic and able to work under pressure
- Good PC skills
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within The Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.