Harbour City Estates Ltd
HARBOUR CITY is a mega commercial complex at TST under The Wharf Group, comprising over 2 million square feet of shopping mall, 4.5 million square feet of Grade A office premises and 500 serviced apartments. We offer ample opportunities for career development in the field of property assets management. We sincerely invite you to be a member of our team to advance further on the road of service excellence and continuous improvement.
BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782282
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of all Building Services (BS) installations and system in Harbour City and provide technical support to the other sections.
- To effectively control and monitor the operation and maintenance of all BS installations and distribution system in a safe and efficient manner.
- To supervise in-house staff and service providers.
- To prepare tender documents and conduct vetting of engineering proposals.
- To carry out trouble shoot BS equipment failure and execute prompt resumption.
- To compile comments on the BS system modification and prepare special procedures and contingency plan as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and holder of Registered Electric Worker certificate of grade A0/B0.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in operation and maintenance discipline, of which 3 years at supervisory level in related discipline will be an advantage.
- Good leadership, supervisory and interpersonal skills, capable to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Self-initiative with good analytical skills and able to work independently
- Familiar with statutory regulations and engineering standards on related discipline.
- Good knowledge of computer applications and software such as AutoCAD, MS Office etc.
- Willing to attend night work, typhoon duties and emergency reparation when required.
We offer 5-day week and competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)