Harbour City Estates Ltd
HARBOUR CITY is a mega commercial complex at TST under The Wharf Group, comprising over 2 million square feet of shopping mall, 4.5 million square feet of Grade A office premises and 500 serviced apartments. We offer ample opportunities for career development in the field of property assets management. We sincerely invite you to be a member of our team to advance further on the road of service excellence and continuous improvement.
BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER (Plant Improvement Works & Energy Management)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782290
- To support Technical Managers in all central chiller plants activities so as to sustain a safe, reliable and cost-effective operations in Harbour City
- To implement improvement plans and modification works as well as preventive maintenance and energy saving measures for the aging plants and other associated components
- To assist in the implementation of environmental management strategies and energy saving programs with detailed energy consumption analysis and forecasting
- To supervise, monitor and ensure the work progress and quality is able to meet the safety standard requirement
- To assist in design, preparation of tender documents and vetting of engineering proposals
- To compile comments on the plant system modification and prepare special procedures and contingency plan as required
- To develop project library for energy related matters
- Bachelor degree in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker Certificate Grade B0 or above
- 4 - 5 years hands-on experience, of which 2 years at supervisory level in large-scale chiller plant, preferably gained in property management company.
- Strong leadership, able to work under pressure and with good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Willing to attend night work, typhoon duties and emergency reparation when required.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Building Services Engineer
We offer 5-day week and competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)