jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783980
Employer Ref. CCCL/BSE
Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Responsible for preparing the Combined Services Drawings and Combined Builder's Work Drawings
- Examine the technical submissions relating to equipment, materials and samples
- Liaise with sub-contractors and monitor the site progress
- Review the labour force of the sub-contractors and maintain the site work in good quality and safety
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Service Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Building Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Building Services Installation and relevant statutory regulations
- Familiar with site progress monitoring and on-site co-ordination with sub-contractors
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word and MS Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, good communications and interpersonal skills
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Building Services Engineer
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chevalier Group - Building Construction
About Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com