BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996670
In this position you are expected to:
- Assist in supervising E&M consultant's performance, design deliverables and review contractor's submission
- Monitor and check building services installations, ensure works are carried out in accordance to specifications, work procedures and work schedules
- Ensure technical standard are being maintained and improved
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
The ideal person:
- Degree holder or above in Building Services Engineering, E&M Engineering, Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience preferably gained from property developer or consultancy companies
- Knowledgeable in building services installation and relevant statutory regulations such as Building Energy Efficiency Ordinance, Building Ordinance, etc
- Member of HKIE/ CIBSE/ Beam Pro/ LEED AP is preferable
- Independent, analytical, self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right person. If you are a good team player and ready for the NEXT BIG STEP, please write to us with available date, present, expected salary and project portfolio by clicking the "Apply now" button below or you can visit the "Career" page under our website http://www.hshd.com.hk for more details information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
About Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Wellness • Innovation • Teamwork
HIP SHING HONG is an astute property developer based in Hong Kong more than 65 years. Having built a strong foundation in property investment, Hip Shing Hong extends its reach to exciting development projects including hotels, serviced apartments and high-end residential projects. Our solid reputation is built on our astounding service and innovative solutions to our customers.
We are focused on identifying and developing promising talent at every level, employees are given opportunities for growth and development throughout the organization. Our culture is based on encouraging employees to find an effective work-life balance, cherishing personal initiative, treating individuals with respect and zero tolerance for gossip.