Kowloon Development Engineering Limited
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A RAPIDLY EXPANDING PROPERTY DEVELOPER
Kowloon Development Company Limited, a member of the Polytec Group, with its core business in property investment and development is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 34).
Kowloon Development Engineering Limited ("KDE"), a wholly owned subsidiary of KDC, is now expanding its own building construction team to achieve our mission in building a strong brand as a thoughtful developer producing quality products. Our recent expansion in Hong Kong, Macau and China has created exciting opportunities and we now invite competent candidates to join us for a challenging career in our growing team.
BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER / ASSISTANT BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832283
Employer Ref. KDE/PDD/BSE/JDB/102016
- Provide support to project team in all aspects of building services coordination, supervision and inspection works on site
- Manage and closely monitor the quality control of works including but not limited to labour resources, work schedule, progress, material and equipment on site
- Coordinate with designers, consultants and all related parties on the assigned project
- Supervise the performance of sub-contractors to ensure BS installation and builder’s work to be completed on schedule
- Prepare required documents, correspondence, program and submissions
- Participate in project and tender meetings
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned
- Higher Diploma in Building Services, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience on coordination of building service installation and on site monitoring in building project, preferably in residential projects
- Familiar with building services requirements and standards are required
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
- Station on site – Lei Yu Mun
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Building Services Engineer
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by fax to 2394 1424 or by clicking "APPLY NOW". More information on the Company is available at www.kdc.com.hk.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.