WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. To know more about us, please visit www.wsp-pb.com
Our Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Building Services Engineer/ Assistant Engineer (HVAC/Plumbing Drainage)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836271
Employer Ref. Job ID# 31078
Building Services Engineer - HVAC / Plumbing & Drainage
- Degree holder or Higher Diploma holder in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Solid engineering design experience and knowledge in the respective disciplines relating to projects in Hong Kong. Strong experience in site coordination will also be considered.
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience for degree holder or at least 4 years post-qualification experience in higher diploma holder. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
- PC, Word Processing and AutoCAD skills.
- Responsible for building services design, tender preparation and project administration.
- Site inspection and attend meetings for various scale building development projects.
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your resume and expected salary.
Or you may present your application via our job application system. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ click here to apply and submit your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.