jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831871
Building Services Engineer / E&M Engineer ( All levels)
( Leading Main Contractor- New Building )
( HK$ 30K- 50K monthly plus bonus )
- 13M Guaranteed Salary + Attractive bonus
- Exposure to large-scale new building/ civil project in HK
- Stable career path with strong technical support
Our client is a global market leading main contractor in Hong Kong, is looking for Building Services or E&M Engineer to work on their new projects.
For the best candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience, progress your career and work in a challenging environment.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Building Services or Engineering related discipline
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in contractor
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the role of Senior Engineer
- Professional qualification is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with clients and business partners.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please send your CV to pyeung@macdonaldand company.com
For any query, please do not hesitate to call Pauline Yeung at 22483017
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macdonald & Company Limited
About Macdonald & Company Limited
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
“People make the difference. We connect you to that difference.”