jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778752
Employer Ref. CFU401189398-446
- Mainly responsible for electrical installations including switchboards, UPS, emergency power generation plants, lighting protection systems, extra low voltage system and vertical transportation system to owned and leased buildings.
- Maintaining and improving the functionality, performance and reliability of the systems as well as monitoring all electrical plants in terms of installation, operations and maintenance.
- Assisting in budgetary planning, report and control; provision of technical advises to both internal & external customers and formulates maintenance plan and supervision of contractors/in-house technicians.
- Degree holder in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in repairs, maintenance and installation of E&M facilities or Building Maintenance
- Registered Electrical Worker with minimum grade B or above
- Familiar with the building regulations of the local authorities in Building discipline
- Self-motivated with strong communication and problem solving skill
- customer services oriented
- Proficiency in written/spoken English and Chinese, particularly in incident report writing.
Working Location: Kowloon Region
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by post, email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Post: HR-ENGINEERING, 13/F, Lai Chi Kok Engineering Center, 4 Yuet Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
Fax: (852) 2962 5605
on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website athttp://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.