WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ to find us more about us.
Kowloon Bay office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Building Services Engineer/Inspector (Kwun Tong Commercial Project)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833083
Employer Ref. Job ID# 31788
Applicants are invited for the following post for Resident Site Staff Services for a Commercial Project at Kwun Tong.
- Degree Holder in Building Services, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical discipline is preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant post-qualification experience including 4 years site work experience. Candidates with less experience (with min. 6 years) will be considered for Building Services Inspector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application, including Words, Excel, etc.
- Good commend on spoken and written English & Cantonese.
- Experience in M&E inspection and commercial site project
Employment will be on contract basis for an approximate period of 24 - 30 months.
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your resume and expected salary.
Or you may present your application via our job application system. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ click here to apply and submit your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.