Wang On Properties Limited
Wang On Properties Limited, a property developer in Hong Kong, was incorporated on 19 November 2015. Prior to completion of the reorganisation and the spin-off, Wang On Properties was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wang On Group. The property investment segment of Wang On Properties can be traced back to 1997, while its property development business began in 2004. At present, Wang On Properties has established ‘‘The Met.’’ brand in Hong Kong, with a broad range of properties for development and investment. Leveraging the solid foundation of its parent company Wang On Group, the Group is well received by residents and investors with positive reputation.
Building Services Inspector
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999874
- Perform construction site inspection including inspect concealed conduit work, check building work instruction, material delivered, workmanship and issue memo on defects
- Witness testing & commissioning, liaise and coordinate with utilities and contractors
- Coordinate site office administration e.g. set up filing system, vet site correspondence (site query, RFI, etc) and comment.
- Monitor contractor's submission and progress of BS installation works
- Prepare outstanding defect list and complie various site records
- Prepare inspection and site progress report
- Attend site meeting and other utilities coordination meeting
- High Certificate / Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years' experience in handling onsite building services, mechanical & electrical installation works, testing and commissioning
- Strong in effective communication with relevant parties on site issues
- Can handle projects independently with good coordination and organizational skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.