jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916570
Employer Ref. 3132940/001
This is an amazing opportunity to enhance your skill sets in surveying with a reputable Hong Kong client. You will be working with industry professionals with diversified commercial portfolios.
Our client is one of Hong Kong's biggest Real Estate tycoon. They specialise in both commercial buildings including shopping malls, offices and residential buildings.
- Project planning and management of asset enhancement projects in commercial buildings;
- Work with leasing team for tenant projects and provide professional advice in compliance with the statutory requirements under the Building Ordinance and allied Regulations and other relevant Legislation's;
- Provide technical and professional advice to various in-house teams and external vendors;
- Carry out feasibility study for the viability of licensing and premises;
- Monitor the implementation of asset enhancement works and to ensure the projects are completed within the pre-determined budget and time frame and in compliance with relevant specification requirements and government regulations;
- Degree in Building Surveying or other related disciplines;
- minimum 8 years of solid experience;
- Well familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures including lands matter;
- Team player;
- Strong people management skills with commercial sense;
Successful candidates will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career development.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lulu Zhu on +852 2848 4719
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk